Exciting Job Opportunities at Adventure Landing FUN!! HARD WORK!! TEAM!!
Adventure Landing owns and operates 11 Family Entertainment Parks located in four states: Florida, New York, North Carolina, Texas, Ohio, Missouri and Kansas.
In each of our parks you will find a combination of the following attractions: Video Games, Laser Tag, Batting Cages, Miniature Golf, Go-Karts, Birthday Parties, Corporate Team Building and Group Events.
At our Jacksonville Beach location, there is also “Shipwreck Island Water Park”.
Adventure Landing is an equal opportunity employer. We are open year-round and we’re in the business of family, food, and most of all, FUN!
Adventure Landing Will Be Hiring For Openings in the Following Positions:
- Shift Leaders (Part & Full Time)
- Attraction Attendants
- Food & Beverage
- Birthday Party Captains
Seasonal and Part Time Benefits May Include:
- Discount on food, beverage and merchandise purchases
- Discounts on park attractions
- Flexible Scheduling
Full-Time and Salary Benefits May Include:
- All Part-Time Benefits
- Group Medical and Dental Plans
- Paid Vacation, Personal and Sick Days
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Must be at least 16 years old to be considered for employment. Must apply in person.
Things To Know Before Completing This Application:
We employ outgoing, friendly, smiling, happy & dedicated team members who strive to give excellent customer service!!
Please fill out the application below if you feel that you are capable of fulfilling the following duties:
- Employees must be honest at all times.
- All new hires are hired on a 90-day probationary period, beginning with your first day of work.
- We offer flexible scheduling where time off can be requested before work schedules are posted. Once work schedules are posted, all staff are expected to work on the days that they are scheduled and to report to work on time and in uniform. Tardiness and absenteeism will not be tolerated.
- Our busiest time are when school is not in session. In order to receive hours when school is in session, you must be available to work weekends and some holidays.
- Staff must be able to work without using their cell phone during shifts.
- Company uniform policies must be followed at all times and will be reviewed in the interview process if you decide to apply. Tattoos must be covered while on duty. Tongue, eyebrow, nose or other facial piercings are not acceptable while on duty.